Faiza moghal blog has kindly nominated me for this award: Thanks very much for taking the time to read, follow and nominate Lil’ Nibblet’s Nook! Faiza Moghal is a lovely creative blog filled with yummy food, DIY projects and Travel posts which are worth a good read – Go on, pop over and take a look!
Here are the rules for accepting the award:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site. (which I just did)
- Put the award logo on your blog. (done)
- Answer the ten questions they have set you.
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer.
- Nominate ten people.
The questions asked of me and the other nominees were:
Where in the world are you right now?
I’m in Nottingham, England, UK
What where you doing before reading this blogging post?
Right before I was putting my 6 month old daughter down for bedtime 🙂
What is the main message in your blog, in one word?
Describe your personality in three words 🙂
Passionate, Quirky, Protective.
If you see outside a window or just outside right now, what do you see?
Darkness: Our quiet little pedestrian walkway outside our house.
What is your greatest achievement in life?
My pregnancy & daughter go hand in hand. It was a long wait to have her waiting for the right time and then the pregnancy was difficult and wrought with complications and stressful. To get through it, both well and safe and happy now is definitely my biggest achievement 🙂
If you were alone on the earth, what would you do?
Explore – I’d want to travel as much of the world as I could.
Your favorite guilty pleasure?
Singing to cheesy 80’s pop music whilst doing the housework!
What in the world will you never accept happen, and what will you do about it?
I’m not sure how to answer this one. What will I never accept happen? I’ll accept most things providing there is fact.
What is bad about my blog (just hit me!) 😉
I haven’t found anything bad.
I have 10 blogs to nominate so I best get my thinking cap on!
My questions to the nominees are:
- What time is it where you are?
- What is your ideal weekend?
- What have you learned today?
- Three favourite books: Go!
- If you could visit any era in time, which would you choose and why?
- What is the best decision you’ve ever made?
- Top 3 favourite websites?
- Everyone has a favourite food & recipe, what are yours?
- If you could learn a random skill, what would it be and why?
- Where is your favourite place to take an out of town guest?
Hope you all want to get involved 🙂 Thank you for reading and popping by!